CAPE has many locals across every province or region in Canada. Regional locals represent members from all departments and agencies within a given province or major city.
Locals enable members to mobilize and form a community. CAPE Locals are the backbone of the union. They serve as a link between members in the workplace, the National Office and the National Executive Council, and are mandated to defend members’ rights and interests through organization, advocacy and consultation.
Please note: While most locals have an identification number, some may not.
- Alberta - Local 801
- British Columbia - Local 301
- Manitoba - Local 601
- New Brunswick - Local 202
- Newfoundland and Labrador - Local 101
- Northwest Territories - Local 302
- Nova Scotia - Local 201
- Ontario/Toronto - Local 511
- Prince Edward Island - Local 102
- Québec/Montréal - Local 402
- Québec/Québec - Local 401
- Saskatchewan - Northern Region - Local 701
- Saskatchewan - Southern Region