The AGM will take place from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm (EST). Registration closes on October 26, 2021. To register, see below.
1. Welcome and opening remarks (5 minutes)
2. Approval of Agenda (5 minutes)
3. Report from the National President (15 minutes)
4. Report from the Local Executive (5 minutes)
5. Q&A Period (15 minutes)
6. Nominations and elections of Local Officers and Stewards (10 minutes)
7. Other Business (5 minutes)
Teleconference and videoconference details will be sent to registered members by email with the AGM 2021 invitation.
To receive more information
Members who have not received the invitation and wish to participate should contact us at email@example.com.