ServicePlus: CAPE's member discount program
Annual ServicePlus Contest
Do you know about ServicePlus? It’s our member benefits program. CAPE members can get instant savings, year-round, on travel, hotels, furniture, electronics and more!
If you aren’t already a member, sign up today. To make this sweet deal even sweeter, ServicePlus is drawing three big prizes: a $5,000 WestJet gift card, a $3,000 The Brick gift card and 100,000 Choice Privileges® Rewards points (Choice Hotels).
To be entered into the “Spring into Summer” draw, all you need to do is log in to your ServicePlus account between now and June 1, 2018. For more details and to sign up, check out the ServicePlus website.
Rest assured that we never use any union dues to fund the program nor contests; instead, 100% of the funding is provided by the ServicePlus partners through affinity revenues.
About Service Plus
ServicePlus, is a membership services program for our members and associate members.
Members have preferential rates on group life, home, auto and travel insurances and discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars and more.
Here is a list of ServicePlus partners that offer rebates to CAPE members:
- Adidas: 15% to 25% rebate on purchases made online
- Apple : rebates on online purchases
- Avis: discounted rates on car rental
- BMO MasterCard: a ServicePlus card loaded with rebates and benefits
- The Brick: substantial rebates offered to members
- Budget: discounted rates on car rental
- Choice Hotels: rebates at more than 300 Comfort, Comfort Suites, Quality and Clarian hotels in Canada
- Marriott Hotels: discounts on select hotels in Canada
- Énergie Cardio: save 15 % off the annual fitness centre membership fees
- Home and car insurance, life insurance and travel insurance: group rebates on your premiums
- Lasik MD: $200 off your laser vision correction procedure on both eyes
- Mark’s Work Warehouse: Members save 10% with the rebate card
- Ottawa RedBlacks: special prices during the regular season
- Ottawa Senators: specially priced regular season tickets
- Park’N’Fly: 20% off at Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Halifax Park’N’Fly parkings
- Porter Airlines: members save 10% for themselves and up to four additional passengers.
- Rogers: 30% off on some cellular plans
- Tip Top Tailors: save 10 % on all regular and sale priced merchandise
- Via Rail: members save 15 % on best available rate
- Welton Parent Inc.: actuarial and retirement planning services at preferred rates.
- WestJet: members save 5% in Econo and Flex, and 10% in Plus – seat sales included!
Also, rest assured that we never use any union dues to fund the program nor contests; instead, 100% of the funding is provided by the ServicePlus partners through affinity revenues.
Members just need to request their personal ID number from CAPE to be able to access the ServicePlus website.
How to access ServicePlus discounts
If you're already a ServicePlus member, go to the ServicePlus website and log in.
If you're a CAPE member who hasn't used ServicePlus in the past, please log in to our secure web portal, and click the ServicePlus tab. Follow the instructions to create your ServicePlus account.
If you have any problems, please contact us at: email@example.com
If you are a former CAPE member and want to become an associate member and be able to access these discounts, please fill the associate membership form online.
If you are not currently a member of CAPE but are an EC, TR or a Library of Parliament employee covered by a CAPE collective agreement, you can become a registered member and take advantage of the benefits offered by ServicePlus. Fill the New membership application form.
Further information on ServicePlus can be found in the FAQs on the ServicePlus website.