Scheduled Training SessionsSeptember 19, 2019
*Scroll down for registration form.*
Sign up to CAPE’s 2019 Fall Steward Training Sessions!
- Do you want to find out more about your role and responsibilities as a steward?
- Do you want to know how to run an effective local?
- Or …Do you want to deepen your knowledge of the duty to accommodate or mental health in the workplace?
Our sessions will give you all the knowledge you need to meet your needs.
The sessions will be held in Ottawa over a period of three days. The maximum capacity for these sessions is 25 participants. Priority will be given to members who are currently stewards.
Registration Deadline for English Sessions: October 7th, 2019 COB
- Monday, October 21, from 9:00am to 12:00pm - Basic Stewards Training
- Monday, October 21, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm - Running and Mobilizing an Effective Local
- Tuesday, October 22, from 9:00am to 12:00pm - Harassment, Violence in the Workplace
- Tuesday, October 22, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm - Occupational Health and Safety
- Wednesday, October 23, from 9:00am to 4:00pm - Duty to Accommodate
- Wednesday, October 23, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm - Mental Health in the Workplace
Accommodations and transportation costs for members outside the National Capital Region are covered by CAPE.
For more information on CAPE's Steward Training Sessions, visit our webpage.
We look forward to seeing you there, so register as soon as possible.
Leave Application Forms
Members must also complete the leave application forms for salary reimbursements. Once completed, the forms must be submitted to CAPE's finance sector.
Union Leave Application Form
Union Leave Application Form (RCMP-Civilians - bilingual form)
For more information about our travel policy and travel claims, please click here
Register with the form below: