Membership Registration / Change of Address Form

Do you work at the RCMP?

IMPORTANT: If you are an ESS or a TRL at the RCMP, please go complete the form found on this page. In your case, we actually need an original signed copy of the form found here. 

Become a CAPE member

Membership in CAPE is free. It entitles you to receive our publications and other material. As a member, you'll also have a voice in the affairs of our union through general meetings and voting rights.

By being a member of CAPE, you also have access to many other benefits, such as ServicePlus, our membership services program for CAPE members. You'll be eligible for preferential rates on insurance and receive discounts on airfare, hotels, mobile phone plans, rental cars and more. Visit our ServicePlus webpage for more information.

To officially join CAPE, simply complete the online membership application form.

Thank you for your interest in our Association and if we can be of help to you, please do not hesitate to call us.