Latest news - RCMP civilian membersMay 01, 2018
CAPE would like to invite you to the first Meet and Greet of Civilian ECs and TRs on Monday, September 10, 2018 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the RCMP HQ Auditorium, 73 Leikin Drive.
1. Welcome and Opening Remarks
2. Report from the President - CAPE National Office
3. Update – Transition-Deeming
- Negotiations with Treasury Board Secretariat
- Contact Information – Membership Enrollment
4. Creation of a Local
5. Appointments of Local Officer and Stewards
6. Other Business
For members who will be participating by video conference, please see the list of boardrooms in various Divisions that will be reserved for the meeting on September 10th 2018 from 12:00 to 1:00pm EST.
If you can't make it in person or to the video conference, you can also join by teleconference:
Local number: 613-960-7513
Conference ID: 6369990
We look forward to meeting with our new members at the RCMP Headquarters. National President Greg Phillips will be there to discuss how we plan to move forward leading up to your eventual deeming date.
A meal will be served for those attending the meeting at the HQ Auditorium, so we kindly ask that you RSVP, using the form below.
Documents and previous updates
- May 2018 - It's Official!
- February 2017 - What's on the horizon?
- November 2017 - CAPE takes action on behalf of future RCMP members
- August 2017 - A change in strategy
- Membership application form (PDF)
- One-pager/poster on the transition (PDF)
- February 2017 - Original welcome message from the president (includes original message from Commissioner Bob Paulson)
- Who is CAPE? (bilingual - PDF)
- What about dues? (bilingual - PDF)
- The certification process at a glance (bilingual - PDF)
- Recent gains at the EC bargaining table (bilingual - PDF)