Show your support for your bargaining team!
Public servants across the country are showing their support for their bargaining teams. The government may have changed, but the employer’s bargaining priorities surely haven’t! Your sick leave is still very much in play.
To help show our support, we’ve created posters of all sizes for you and your colleagues to write words of support. It's a great way to tell your bargaining team: “we’ve got your back!”
Best of all, we'll collect your posters and put them up in our boardroom... where, incidentally, your bargaining team meets with the employer.
How to help
- Take charge: Download a poster below and put it up in your office for your colleagues to sign. Top tip: Provide a sharpee (we want the messages to be readable from afar; sharpees are the way to go!).
- Take to the twittersphere: Snap a picture of your poster (of the selfie variety or otherwise) and tweet it to the world using #TeamCAPE.
What do we do with these posters?
- Once your posters are brimming with words of support, bring them to our office or mail them to us: 100 Queen Street, fourth floor, Ottawa, ON, K1P 1J9.
- Snap a picture: tweet it to us using #TeamCAPE or keep it Old School and email it to us.
Download your poster now!
- Letter size - 8 ½" x 11" (PDF)
- Tabloid size - 11" x 17 (PDF)
- Jumbo size - 17" x 22" (we'll mail them to you! email us at email@example.com)