EC & TR tentative agreements: time to vote!June 28, 2019
CAPE’s bargaining teams reached tentative agreements with the Treasury Board Secretariat, and EC and TR members are now invited to vote on their respective agreement.
• Two separate votes (EC & TR) will be held between July 3-17, 2019.
• The electronic ballot will be sent to registered members from July 3.
• The results will be managed and delivered by CAPE’s Elections and Resolutions Committee as soon as the results have been compiled.
You can vote in three simple steps:
STEP 1 Please log in to the CAPE Member Portal.
STEP 2 Click on the Votes tile.
STEP 3 Click on the Vote button to vote. You will only be allowed to complete this step once.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Members should make sure their email contact information is up to date. If you have a new email address, please let us know at email@example.com
EC background documents
1. Download the summary of the new EC general provisions (PDF)
2. Download the summary of the new EC provisions around parental allowance and leave (PDF)
3. The proposed revised pay scale for the EC tentative agreement (PDF)
TR background documents
1. Download the summary of the new TR general provisions (PDF)
2. Download the summary of the new TR provisions around parental allowance and leave (PDF)
3. The proposed revised TR pay scale for TR tentative agreement (PDF)
ONLY REGISTERED MEMBERS CAN VOTE!
Only registered members can vote. If you are not registered and wish to vote, please fill out the registration form.
Note that it takes a few days to process registration. If you are worried about not being registered on time for the vote, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Registration needed to vote” in the subject line.