Phoenix: We can help

Phoenix _probs2

Important: If you aren't receiving any pay, please contact us immediately. 

Need help?

If you are experiencing any Phoenix-related pay problems and the issue does not seem to get resolved, please contact us for assistance. Each case is different, but we may be able to assist you in getting your situation resolved. 

Submit a compensation claim

If you have to face out-of-pocket expenses because your pay is incorrect, you can file a compensation claim with Treasury Board.

Your taxes and Phoenix

If you've started collecting the documents necessary to file your taxes, you may be wondering how all those Phoenix problems may impact you. According to Treasury Board, "employees who encountered Phoenix pay issues may seek up to $200 in reimbursement for tax advisory services in relation to their 2016 or 2017 income taxes."

If you have questions regarding overpayment or underpayments and how these might impact your taxes, we encourage you to consult the following websites:

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance.




Questions and answers

PSAC, PIPSC and Treasury Board have extensive FAQ pages that might be of help.