Meetings and EventsFebruary 08, 2019
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm
Location: Ottawa Marriott Hotel
100 Kent Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5R7
Room: Cartier III
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Approval of Agenda
- Report from the CAPE Local 512 President: Nick Giannakoulis
- Report from the CAPE Local 512 Treasurer: Sami Rehman
- Update on Local Matters: Phoenix, Occupational Health and Safety, EC Classification
- Report from the CAPE National President: Greg Phillips
- Update on Collective Bargaining: Claude Danik
- New Business
- CAPE Local 512 Candidates’ Debate – Electronic Ballots for Election of CAPE Local
512 Executive Committee to Follow
DINNER WILL BE PROVIDED
Please RSVP by 4:00pm on Thursday, February 14th, 2019 using the form below. If you have any dietary restrictions, please also apprise us.
CAPE Local 512 Elections:
Any member of CAPE Local 512 in good standing, who wishes to run for the Local Executive positions of: President, Vice-President (Health Canada), Vice-President (Public Health Agency of Canada), Treasurer, Secretary or Director (maximum 10 positions available), please send your candidacy to the following e-mail address, along with a one-page biography, by 4:00pm, Friday, February 15, 2019: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The positions of President, Treasurer, Secretary and Director are open to any member of Local 512 in good standing. The positions of Vice-President (Health Canada) and Vice-President (Public Health Agency of Canada), are only open to members of Local 512 employed in those respective Departments.
If there are multiple candidates running for the positions above, an election will be held, and electronic ballots will be sent out, along with the candidates’ biographies, on Friday, February 24, 2019, and the election period will run until 4:00pm, Friday, March 8, 2019.